This is to advise you of the upcoming annual general meeting of the members of the Australian Automotive Dealer Association Limited. The details of this meeting are as follows:
- Date: Tuesday 31 October 2023
- Time: 2:00pm (AEDT)
- Place: Video conference (details provided upon registration)
At the meeting, members will be asked to consider and vote to:
- accept the annual report
- accept the director’s report
- accept the auditor’s report
- accept the revised AADA Constitution
- accept the annual financial statements
- accept the outcome of the election of directors
Notice of 2023 AADA Board Elections & Nominations
The new AADA was established in 2014 by its Founding Members.
The AADA Constitution provides that 2023 is the eighth year that Members are invited to vote for their representative.
In 2023, the representative position that is up for election in your state is:
- New South Wales: Edwina Gilbert – standing
- South Australia: David Reynolds – standing
- Tasmania: Sam Nixon – standing
Suitably qualified and experienced motor vehicle Dealers are invited to stand and contest the election to represent their State in the forthcoming elections. The closing date for nominations is COB 11 October 2023.
Interested parties should confirm their desire to stand for election in writing to the AADA Returning Officer, Brian Savage at PO BOX 4409 Kingston ACT 2604 or by email email@example.com.
If no other candidate contests the election in the States listed then the proposed candidates (above) or any single nominee will be duly elected and serve a 2 year term.
All candidates must comply with the AADA Code of Practice regarding Elections, which will be provided upon a candidate standing.
AADA Directors serve in an entirely voluntary capacity and donate their time and experience to give back to the industry. More details of the role and likely time required to fulfil the role can be provided by the AADA.