To: ALL NSW Members
The NSW State Government has extended stay-at-home restrictions to all of NSW and has revised and strengthened the lock down orders. The state-wide lockdown restrictions are the same as the lockdown restrictions now in force for Greater Sydney and came into effect from 5pm, Saturday 14 August, currently scheduled to end at 12.01am, Sunday 22 August 2021.
Advice for Dealers in all parts of the state:
- Showrooms must be closed.
- Every employer across NSW must require their employees to work from home if the employee is reasonably able to do so.
- Face masks must be worn at all times outdoors and in indoor non-residential premises and QR check-in registrations must be completed when entering any commercial premises.
- Items which are purchased over the phone or on the internet may be home delivered or picked up using COVID-safe click and collect.
- Workshops can continue to operate for essential repairs (subject to the use COVID-safe practices).