The South Australian State Government has announced a seven-day snap lockdown for the state, to come into effect as of 6.00pm, 20 July 2021. During this period, Level 5 restrictions will apply which are in addition to preceding restriction levels, 1-4.
These restrictions impose:
- Stay-at-home requirement, except for the following:
- Care and compassion grounds
- Essential work – Level 5 list of essential workers
- Purchasing essential goods
- Medical reasons including getting COVID tested or vaccinated.
- Exercise with those in your household
- Closure of community activities.
- Masks for public places.
Members in South Australia should note that:
- Non-essential retail is required to close during this period.
- Vehicle repair and mechanical services are allowed to operate according to COVID-safe procedures.
- Retail good workers supporting the operation of online or phone ordering and collection or delivery of retail orders are allowed to operate.
The full List of the Level 5 requirements, including the list of authorised workers is available on the SA Government website.